Interfolio - Electronic WPAF
Electronic WPAF Guides
- Guidelines for Naming and Formatting Documents - The title and formatting (e.g., bookmarks) of your documents are important because they significantly impact the organization of your WPAF and are visible to reviewers.
- Saving Your Progress Without Submitting Sections - The “Review & Submit” button is NOT equivalent to a “Save” button. This is crucial because once you submit sections of your WPAF, you lose editing privileges.
- Submitting Your Finished WPAF Packet - Wait until you are ready to submit your finished WPAF before clicking the “Review & Submit” button.
- Submitting a Rebuttal Using Interfolio
- How to Login to Interfolio
- Accessing Case from Notification Email
- Adding Files to Your Packet
- Changing File Names Within Your Packet
- Reordering Files Within Your Packet
- View and Rebut AP 109 Evaluations
- Accessing and Using the Dossier
- Adding Materials to Dossier
- Adding Collections to Dossier
- Changing Document Names within the Dossier
College/Department Staff Resources
- College/Department Staff Interfolio Guide rev. 12/20/2018
- Email Templates for Interfolio rev. 10/30/2018
- Handling Candidate Rebuttals rev. 11/28/2018
- Interfolio Department Level Workflow for CLA rev. 11/28/2018
- Interfolio Department Level Workflow for CAED, CAFES, CENG, CSM and OCOB rev. 11/28/2018
- How to Read Cases
- Adding Annotations to a Candidate's File
- Sending Case(s) Forward to "Rebuttal Period for _______ Evaluation"
- New Online System for Faculty Evaluations Email (sent to all faculty 5/1/2018)
RPT and Periodic Evaluation Information
For general information regarding faculty evaluations, please visit our RPT webpage.
Interfolio Product Help
Interfolio Scholar Services
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST
Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
@interfolio on Twitter
@interfolio on Facebook
Instructions for Accessing Interfolio's Product Help Guides:
- Login to Interfolio from your My Cal Poly Portal homepage
- Select the drop-down arrow next to your name (in the upper right-hand corner)
- Under "Account Options", click "Product Help"
- Scroll down and select the card that reads, "Help for Interfolio Review, Promotion and Tenure"